- Providing a technologically rich curriculum that challenges students to be critical thinkers and life-long learners;
- Providing the tools and resources to enable staff and students to pursue excellence;
- Creating equal educational opportunities for all students;
- Providing rigorous learning experiences for students
- Fostering self-discipline, responsibility, and most importantly,
- Developing respect for God and a personal concern for fellow human beings;
Affirming the Mission
Realizing that true education redeems us to be fully what God intended for us, we the staff of Hanson Place SDA School, endeavor to impart to our children:
- The knowledge and skills that society demands for effective service
- Values that can be used to enhance relationships with all of God's creatures.
- Spiritual knowledge that directs lives toward the ultimate choice to do all for the honor and glory of God.