All new students are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $45.00
Registration fee of $500 (Pre-k - 1) or $590 (2-8) is charged to each student and is due at the time of registration. There is no discount on the registration fee. The registration fee includes the book fees, orientation packet, student handbook, practice and skill materials, technology fee, art fee, standardized tests, library fees and insurance. The registration fee must be paid before any tuition discounts apply.
SDA Students ---------------------------- Inquire at the Office
NON-SDA Students ----------------------- Inquire at the Office
After School- Full Time ------------------- Inquire at the Office
All tuition payments are to be made to SmartTuition our Tuition Management Company (see Attached Smart Tuition Enrollment Form). Tuition charges are applicable throughout the school year as indicated above. Refunds will not be granted for vacation periods or absence from schools. Tuition accounts will be delinquent 10 days after the scheduled payment and student suspension will occur 5 days after the account becomes delinquent. All accounts must be cleared by your scheduled payment due date in May; no testing, final grades or transcript release will transpire until the account is paid in full. A late fee of $25.00 will be applied to each account for each month the tuition is paid after the 15th.
TUITION PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
See Parent Responsibility Statement of the registration form.
TUTION DISCOUNT PLANS:
Discount for parents with two or more children in the school:
1. The first child will pay full tuition.
2. The second child will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
3. The third child will receive a 20% discount on tuition.
4. The fourth and thereafter will attend free of charge.
DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT OF TUITION
1. 10% discount will be offered for full payment of the annual tuition, ten (10) months, at the time of registration.
2. 5% discount will be offered for full payment of a semester’s tuition, five (5) months, at the time of registration for the first semester (August-December) and January 10, for the second semester (January-May).