Neat and attractive clothing promote a good self-image and a better environment for learning. Therefore, students are encouraged to dress in harmony with the basic principles of health, modesty and appropriateness. The following will not be worn at school:
- Jewelry: bracelets, non-medical I.D. bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces.
- Extreme styles or coloring of hair.
- Heavy make-up
- Immodest hemlines (above the knees)
- Sheer, low-cut sleeveless, tight fitting or frayed clothing.
- Students are not to wear lipstick, long false nails, colored nail polish, rouge, eye shadow, mascara or such items to school.