Our goal is to promote a standard of excellence and provide relevant up-to-date resources and support for students and teachers. Our teachers continue to honed their skills through professional development at the school and conference level and also their own personal and professional growth plan.
Emphasis has been placed on:
- Up-to-date text books
- Aligning our curriculum to meet NAD and Core Standards
- Data Driven instruction
- Providing accessible professional development for teachers (local, conference, state)
- Adopting the Kindergarten Stepping Stones Program
- Providing Online Learning Resources for students, (Reading A-Z, i-ready Math &; i-readyELA)
- Providing teachers with online teaching resources
- More integration of technology and instruction
- Refocus on Academic Excellence
- Teacher evaluation
- Offering after school tutoring in the core subjects
- Having highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Establishing a strong remediation program in Math & Reading (Title 1. pullout program).